Myself and Sarah @ What Sarah Read are hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge! This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic. The best part about our challenge is that you can read as much or as little as you wish. Do you have brand new releases that you’ve been dying to read? What about the books that have been sitting on your shelves for a few years? New and old titles are part of this challenge! As an added bonus, Sarah and I will also be offering four seasonal giveaways (open internationally) for those participating in the challenge. All you need to do is follow the rules below:
- Sign up for the challenge below and submit a link to your blog, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr etc. that contains the following: Create a TBR that matches up with the books found on the 365 Days of YA graphic (The individual titles are listed on the Epic Reads post as well). You can also include your personal reading goals for this challenge (book a day, series a week, monthly picks etc.)
- Keep track of what you read and at the end of each month post an update on your social media network of choice about what you read. Feel free to include review links as well.
- Submit a link to your update on the appropriate monthly link-up post here on the blog
- Use the #365DaysofYA for any social media posts
- Only books read in 2015 will count towards this challenge
- Read the books in any order you like
- Choose your own reading adventure! This is YOUR challenge so make it fit what’s important to you!
- Have fun and make new reading friends!
- Contact myself or Sarah if you have any questions
We will also be hosting monthly Twitter chats with the #365DaysofYAChat. We will post the dates and times when they become available!
Epic Reads has officially joined us in this challenge. They will be providing monthly giveaways as well so stay tuned for more information!
Twitter: @literarykate @whatsarahread
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Ready to jump into the challenge for January? Sign-ups will close on the 31st. Each month will have it’s own sign-up and wrap-up posts.